Hi there, meet you here again,a lot has happened since we met last time,feeling out of the loop this week? Never mind, I can’t help telling you all I know about this week !
1. Katy Perry has taken extreme measures to make sure her halftime performance at Sunday’s Super Bowl XLIL leaves viewers talking about the music, the pop star revealed during a press conference Thursday.
2. Australian actress Cate Blanchett shines at the Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards, on Jan. 29 in Sydney.
4. Sam Smith’s Stay With Me was chosen to be the the best song this year by USA TODAY. However just as Stay With Me was breaking in the U.S., Smith announced he was gay.
5. The Instagram dog–Toast,which has over 157,000 followers, lands her first major fashion campaign with Karen Walker.
6. Eddie Redmayne, Birdman, and Orange is the New Black were among the big winners at the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) awards at 25th,January.
7. How much you know about the 2015 Spring Couture Week at Paris? No matter how busy you are, don’t miss the fashion shows.
8. Soldiers return home after fighting Ebola virus in Liberia.
9. Big snow hit USA this week, are you and your pets all right?
10. The most popular hairstyle this week–ponytail, you must get one.
Know more about us
- Professional Makeup Brushes Comparison–Ovonni 29pcs Brushes Set Black & White
- [Fashion Top 10] Hot Events Happening in The 3rd Week, Jan,2015, You must know!
- [You won’t miss it ] What to wear 2015 Summer ? Be Exotic? Try Ovonni Ceramic Jewelry.
- [Strongly Recommended ] Top 5 Youtube Makeup Tutorials you should learn in Spring 2015
- [Review]Ovonni 25 piece makeup brush belt — Professional artists Must have
- [New] Ovonni Brushes Set Reivew: Compare 2 Ovonni Brushes Set
- [Bestsellers Here]Top 5 2014 Ovonni brush set ,have you own one?
- [Ovonni tips] When do you really need to replace that beauty products ?