Perhaps you have been told a lot about how to choose your makeup brushes,what kind of the bristles are, and the experience between various brush brand, but I guess they forgot to tell you something, which means a lot to define a makeup brush, these following secrets of manufacturing makeup brushes.
1. Selection of Row Materials
The hair Water absorption properties and powder-blending ability are considered by Ovonni while choosing the hair. To make the hair more uniform, a lot of works need to do, including hair weighting and shape trimming, which requires the workers with 2 years experience above to manufacture. That’s why Ovonni makeup brush owns such nice quality.
The handle Logo must clear enough to printed on the wooden or plastic handle.
The ferrule Make sure there are protective film on the ferrule.
See details of Ovonni brushes.
See how our staffs working.
2. Selection of Bristles Functional issues are definitely not allowed by Ovonni. For example, shedding, and out of the shape. For controlling the quality, Ovonni company could only make 1000 bristles a day, that’s why our brushes are always out of stock, like these two models:
Like this? Click here to buy.
Love this? Click here to buy.
3. Overall Inspection An overall inspection will be held before shipping to international stock, including the bristles, ferrule, handle, the case, even the individual package. To make sure our customers have a pleased online purchase, Ovonni would not miss any details.
Know more here
- Professional Makeup Brushes Comparison–Ovonni 29pcs Brushes Set Black & White
- [You won’t miss it ] What to wear 2015 Summer ? Be Exotic? Try Ovonni Ceramic Jewelry.
- [Strongly Recommended ] Top 5 Youtube Makeup Tutorials you should learn in Spring 2015
- [Review]Ovonni 25 piece makeup brush belt — Professional artists Must have
- [New] Ovonni Brushes Set Reivew: Compare 2 Ovonni Brushes Set
- [Ovonni tips] When do you really need to replace that beauty products ?
- [Review]24 Piece Ovonni Makeup Brush Set
- Listen what other girls talking about Ovonni® makeup brushes