Sorry for my absence last week, miss you guys so much. Writing something here every week makes me feel like chatting at a cafe with friends, it’s a wonderful experience in a week. So, let’s explore some news this week right now.
1. About 2015 Oscars. Lupita Nyong’s $150,000 Calvin Klein Oscars pearls dress has been stolen from her hotel room.
2. Who wore what in the red carpet? My favorite one is this Elie Saab dress wore by Emma, by the way, she’s one of my favorite actress.
3. Oscars interesting moment: Scarlett Johansson has jumped to the defence the kiss of John Travolta.
4. How can you miss The Sound Of Music by Lady Gaga at 2015 Oscars night ?
5. You’ll never believe how much money the ‘Friends‘ cast still earns today: $20 million. Each year. For doing nothing.
6. Celebrity twinning moment: It’s never a big deal to wear the same on the red carpet.
7. Fans of the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo film and looking forward to two more movies to round out the trilogy? Rooney Mara says it’s not going to happen.
8. Gwyneth Paltrow is now a creative director(and part-owner) of a beauty brand.
9. Jenner Kandell ‘s stunning makeup look in Milan Fashion Week.
10. Bloom boom: A whimsical Spring-ready beauty look inspired makeup trend.
Know more about us
- 2015 Milan Fashion Week Inspiration: 5 Best Ways To Wear The Trend
- Oscars 2015 Makeup Inspiration:How to Recreate Their Look With Ovonni
- [Hot !!! ]Leopard Print, A Pattern Never Out of Date —Ovonni 12 piece Leopard Brush Set Review
- [Fashion Trend] The Newest Spring 2015 Accessories Trend You Must Know
- 3 Secrets About How We Made Ovonni Makeup Brush–Affordable, But Great Quality !
- Professional Makeup Brushes Comparison–Ovonni 29pcs Brushes Set Black & White
- [Review]Ovonni 25 piece makeup brush belt — Professional artists Must have
- [New] Ovonni Brushes Set Reivew: Compare 2 Ovonni Brushes Set